Multi row machine towed behind the tractor.
Minimal distance between rows 45cm.
Machine wheel track adjustable according to the tractor (electric steering axle is optionnal).
Each harvest system is composed of:
- Two front leaf lifters
- A shoe for lifting the garlic heads, manual depth adjustment (hydraulic is optionnal)
- Two harvesting belts, manual height adjustment.
- A progressif vibration system to eliminate the excess of soil. A knob enables to adjust the speed.
- Two belts to level out the garlic cutting height.
- Precise cutting due to the double disc system.
- Safety pressure valve system in case of blockage of the belts.
A system to evacuate the leaves (slide or belt depending on the machine).
A side conveyor belt, steel bars coated with air cushioned rubber takes the garlic to a lifting box filling conveyor belt (left or right of the machine)
This system has several functions, lift/lower and tilt the box to limit the fall of the garlic in the box during filling, but also for easy box changing.
A control seat placed at the front of the machine enables to control the functions of the harvesting rows but also the front tow bar (electric controls are optionnal)
The tow bar can move from left to right +/- 10cm to enable an easy line up on to the garlic rows (electric automatic row lining up system is optionnal).
One rear platform enables to control the box filling system and box changing (manual controls).
Drive system thanks to several pumps with a multiplier mounted on the tow bar, linked to the tractor by a big angle PTO shaft 540rpm.
Big volume hydraulic tank with oil cooling system.
Rear lights with over size plates.
|Number of rows||RE2||RE3||RE4||RE5||RE6|
Options for this product
Automatic row following
Where to buy our products?
Find a retailer